Posted by Enough Team on Apr 12, 2017
Posted by Enough Team on Apr 10, 2017
Enough Project in the News
- JCK Online (March 2017): Is the Kimberley Process B.S.?
- Daily Beast (March 2017): Corrupt Leaders Thrust South Sudan Into Famine and Abject Ruin (by John Prendergast)
- Washington Post (March 2017): South Sudan’s Government-made Famine (by John Prendergast & George Clooney)
- U.S. News & World Report (February 2017): Keep Minerals Conflict-Free (by Sasha Lezhnev)
- Le Monde (February 2017): Et si on arrêtait de recompenser les chefs des groupes armés en Centrafrique ? (par Nathalia Dukhan)
Click here to see more news.